- C. Yan and E. Salman, “Mono3D: Open Source Cell Library for Monolithic 3D Integrated Circuits,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, to appear
- A comprehensive description of the different versions of the cell library to investigate various physical design tradeoffs as well as chip-level power/performance results of fully placed and routed monolithic 3D ICs with more than 1.5 million gates.
- C. Yan, J. Dofe, S. Kontak, Q. Yu, and E. Salman, “Hardware-Efficient Logic Camouflaging for Monolithic 3D ICs,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, to appear
- Demonstrates the use of the proposed cell library for hardware security to thwart image analysis based reverse engineering attacks.
- C. Yan, S. Kontak, H. Wang, and E. Salman, “Open Source Cell Library Mono3D to Develop Large-Scale Monolithic 3D Integrated Circuits,” Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, May 2017 (pdf)
- Describes the primary characteristics of the 3D monolithic cell library and provides physical design details of a large-scale 3D monolithic circuit produced with the proposed cell library.
- J. Dofe, C. Yan, S. Kontak, E. Salman, and Q. Yu, “Transistor-Level Camouflaged Logic Locking Method for Monolithic 3D IC Security,” Proceedings of the IEEE Asian Hardware Oriented Security and Trust Symposium, December 2016 (pdf)
- Represents the use of the proposed cell library for hardware security.